How do I deploy a WAR via the Glassfish Admin Console?
To deploy your application via the Glassfish Admin Console, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to your Glassifsh Admin Console
- Go to the Application node and expand the tree
- Click the Web Applications sub-node
- Click the Deploy button
- Use the file browser in the Enterprise Applications page to locate your file (you can upload from your PC or from the file system)
- Enter a description in the description field. For example 'myapp'.
- You can now view the application view the Launch link or by navigating to http://yourdomain.com/myapp
Your WAR can also be deployed via the Admin CLI or by using the Autodeploy method.
Please also see http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/821-1757/aboaa?a=view
If you have any questions, please raise a support ticket.
- Can I deploy WARs via Tomcat Manager?
- Which edition of Glassfish do you host on?
- What is included on my Java VPS?
- Can I stop, start, and restart my server?
- Requesting Additional Space or Schema
1665/14%Last update: 2010-12-17 12:25
You cannot comment on this entry