How can I check how much Oracle space I have used?
You can quickly and easily see how much Oracle space ia alloted ans the amount of space consumed.
- Connect to Oracle as the user you wish to view space statistics for.
- Issue 'select * from MyEnciva;'
- The results will display the amount of space allocated, the amount used, and the precent used.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please create a support ticket.
- Can you map my APEX application to my domain?
- PHP Oracle Connections (oci)
- Video Tutorials
- Oracle Backups
- How do I connect via SQL Developer?
3644/30%Last update: 2012-06-01 15:52
You cannot comment on this entry