How do I connect via SQL Developer?
To connect via SQL developer:
1. In the left-hand pane, right click and select new connection
2. Use whatever name you would like for the connection name.
3. For User Name, use the Schema Name provided at sign up.
4. For Password, use the Schema Password provided at sign up
5. For host, use the hostname provided at sign up
6. For port, use 1521
7. For SID, use the SID provided at sign up
8. Test the connection.
Be sure to right click on the new connection and select "disconnect" when ending your session.
If you need a JDBC url, use the standard format of:
If you need assistance, simply create a support ticket.
- Can I connect via SQL Developer, PLSQL Developer, Toad, ....
- How can I check how much Oracle space I have used?
12835/82%Last update: 2010-12-17 12:52
You cannot comment on this entry